We conduct practical service level assessments to build on the existing assessment information about individuals. We support older people to bounce back while looking for ways to decrease or remove reliance on services.
How do we measure up?
- Care Plans indicate regular reviews are planned and co-ordinated.
- Evidence of progress to goal achieved.
- Documented feedback from support staff that has resulted in change to support plans and services.
- We regularly check if re-assessment is needed in order to respond to the needs of older people and to support wellness. We design support services which aid recovery and build resilience.
- Policy and processes relating to monitoring and feedback of client support is in place