We are committed to ensuring the satisfaction of older people and work together to try and make this possible.
How do we measure up?
- Evidence of consumer feedback surveys conducted, and continuous improvement activities implemented as an outcome
- The organisation ensures all consumers are aware of their right to provide feedback or make a complaint – information available on website, feedback forms distributed as part of the on-boarding process and at the time of review;
- Information available in a range of formats and different languages;
- Advocacy information provided;
- Translating and Interpreting services available for customers where English is not their first language.
- Open disclosure processes in place.